21 Day Challenge

I mentioned the 21 Day Challenge in my last post, and a lot of my friends have become tired of me banging on about it!

I decided to take up the following challenge over a month ago and besides  exceptional circumstances (a wedding and an essential chip shop dinner this weekend! When in Rome/Rotherham...) I've stuck to it well past the 21 days and intend to continue it ongoing. 

At first I thought it would be difficult and painful but for some reason the word 'challenge' made it feel so much more fun than if I'd called it a diet! Here it is: 



... Believe me, it CAN be done and I feel healthier, fitter, brighter and slimmer for it!

While sticking to it and sticking to clean eating generally I have had my vices too - the odd fancy yogurt (lemon curd are my favourite) or a bowl of ice cream help any sweet cravings I might have. A slightly overused phrase has become: 'hey. It's not on the list...' ;) 

Remember that exercise always helps too. Even if its just a few minutes a day and more than your norm, it will always make a difference. 

Give it a go and let me know how you get on! Also if you have any of your own challenges please share them with me - I'd love to give something new a go!




0 comments:

Post a Comment