Seed Watch!!!!! - Day 7

My seedlings are one week old today! I feel like a proud mother, spamming you with greenery as opposed to photo upon photo of my first born child and his or her first spit bubble / rusk / hat with ears.

I'm taking these photos on a daily basis with the intention of being able to create a Vine / Instavideo with the shots at the end - watch them grow! But I won't spam you with them on a daily basis, promise.

I think this is pretty impressive only 7 days after planting, I'm very pleased.

The seed mix is just called 'Mixed Wild Flowers', so waiting to see what they turn out to be is a bit of anticipation in itself!



They've grown so much! About 1.5 inches tall now!

Go seedings!

More interesting posts to come once I've shaken the Monday blues. Have a good week everyone!


0 comments:

Post a Comment